Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Yo mama weighs in

My day 2 went amazingly well. I feel as though I must have made good food choices just because I was able to maintain a pretty steady and very productive level of energy all day. Hard boiled egg, chicken, apple, some raspberries in a protein shake made with about 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk, water and crushed ice, a couple of handfuls of almonds, and dinner of seared tuna, big salad, and one ear of corn (I will NOT let late summer corn on the cob go to waste!) The water intake was better than yesterday and the early morning workout was all I managed beyond walking the Dunkster and with my buddy Peggy. I have packed my food for tomorrow and will make good choices when Dan and I have dinner before the show tomorrow.
I hope my family is off to an enthusiastic start! Love y'all!

1 comment: