Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 2

How's everybody doing so far?  My day was a lot better than yesterday, but still flawed.  I need to remind myself to drink water throughout the day and not just chug a bottle when I realize it's been 6 hours since I consumed a single drop.  I only drank about 42 oz of water in all today.  I also need to make sure I can get a good workout in other than my daily walk with Riley and a dog.

Today I started off with a Primal Fuel shake with 10 oz of water.  I had my usual Cafe Americano with cream, but this time I added my own raw sugar to it.  I found that I enjoyed it a lot more with the sugar than the syrup and I didn't make it nearly as sweet.  Who knows, by the end of this challenge, I may not be adding sugar at all.  When I got to work, I had two hard boiled eggs, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, one of my left over salmon filets, an apple, and a generous handful of plain almonds and walnuts.  I was afraid I didn't take enough food, but it seemed to be about the right amount.

Riley kind of dictates my schedule in the evening, so I wasn't able to get a good lift workout in like I'd planned...if he cooperates in the morning, I'll do it before I leave for work.  We played for awhile when we got home and did some FaceTime with Daddy.  Then we went for another quick 30 minute walk and chatted with a neighbor.  Tucker was the lucky dog again, and he joined us.  I pulled all the meat off the bones of my rotisserie chicken -- I did it with my hands, it was actually kind of enjoyable.  I gave Riley man a bath, fed him from my boobs (what's more primal than that?), and put him to bed.  I'm happy that I was able to prep my salad fixins, because I threw a great big salad together, added some of the chicken on top, dressed it, and I was able to eat dinner prior to 9pm!  It's the small victories.

My goals for tomorrow are to drink A LOT more water, cut out even more diary (I had some traditional full-fat feta cheese on my salad and the cream in my coffee today), and try to get either a sprint or a heavy workout in.

P.S.  If you guys don't start commenting on here pretty soon, I am going to start stalking you.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment