Thursday, September 15, 2011

M and M's - Maintaining Momentum

Reading your blog posts has really helped, family of mine. I was thinking about tomorrow and thought, oh, it is so much work when I read your food descriptions. Yum! Your photos were great, too, Ash.

I have noticed more energy since we started. I have lost some weight and that's pretty motivating, too. Now that I'm on I'll be checking and posting more often. Thanks, Ash for getting this started. Glad Riley is in on it, too. He always makes me smile.


1 comment:

  1. I am trying to think of the stuff I consume -- I want to make deliberate choices and that will be the biggest change in my habits. I think the younger folks may have an easier time of this than those of us with years of experience perfecting the habit of mindless noshing. Not an excuse just a thought.
    My happy thought for today is that I didn't have to give my "stretchy" waistband jeans a workout this morning! Woo hoo!
    Off to see the Riley man and his mommy.

    ReplyDelete