Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 4 begins!

I am psyched! Good (heavy and awful) workout early this morning and now I'm enjoying a delicious protein shake made with about 1/3 cup each of frozen blueberries and frozen strawberries, about 6 oz of unsweetened almond milk and another 8 oz water plus my vanilla shake mix. Yum.
I find myself thinking about the stuff I'm not eating anymore. I'm not longing for it but rather wondering why I seemed to have to have it in the past. It was crap!
I'm up for (read, "terrified about") the measuring and photos. The exercise should be good for the added motivation or laughs I'm certain it will bring . I have decided not to weigh myself until the end of the 30 days. I'm trying to focus on the changes in my health and energy level that good nutrition will bring rather than the scale.
I hope you're all feeling good and are ready to stay strong through the weekend! Take your vitamins!
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment