Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 8

Today was pretty typical...although, I did not get a good night's sleep last night due to a sick little man.  He has a bit of a cold, though I think he's kicking it to the curb fairly quickly.  We were up every 2-3 hours last night.  So, I'm pretty tired today.

I did make a kick ass dinner though!  Chili!  I made the recipe I found on MDA and didn't add the beer or the chipotle peppers (not because I'm a pansy, but because I couldn't find any).  I also just added a little bit of cheese on top (it was actually part of the recipe).  It turned out SO well...if I do say so myself.  It's definitely going to be on my list of recipes to repeat this winter when I have company (perhaps some of my Primal family?).

Well, little man is asleep upstairs and I'm going to go join him.  I'm going to do a workout tomorrow morning to start my day off right!  And I hope we have nice enough weather that I can take Riley for a walk.  Cross your fingers!  I love you guys!

1 comment: