Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 9

Well, it's day 2 of battling the cold bug.  The sleep disruption is the worst so far.  I hope tonight will be better.

I ate really well again today...though I still have a bunch of eggs that need hard boiling and a rotisserie chicken that needs stripping.  I ate chili again today for lunch.  So so yummy!  I feel very well fueled and I am looking forward to salad tonight with some chicken on top!

I had a great workout this morning.  It was a good pick-me-up after a rough morning getting out of bed.  I did 8 sets of 1 minute sprints (with 1 minute rest in between).  I was hoping to go for a walk with the little man tonight, but I don't want him to get chilled and aggravate the cold.

I'm busy writing up my story for one of the challenge contests.  I'll either publish it here or I'll send you all an email after I come up with the final product.  I hope you all had a good day!  Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment