Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 4 ends!

This is gonna be a quick one...Well, I woke up late this morning, but still managed to pack a good lunch (quest bar, 2 hard boiled eggs, and a big salad with lots of chicken) and had my normal breakfast (primal fuel shake and a cafe Americano).  I need to start making my primal fuel shakes like you, Momma!  That sounds outstanding.

Because I woke up so late, I didn't get a shower, so I threw on some workout clothes and went to the office for a quick bit and then to the gym to knock out a hill sprint workout and then went back to the office to shower.  I am blessed to be that flexible with my work routine (as far as when I go to the gym).  So, the late start actually ended up working out well.  I researched workouts on marksdailyapple.com today and also found a personal training studio that I am going to check out (I found it on marksdailyapple.com as well).  Conclusion:  I need to do more sprints and more heavy lifting.

I made myself a few burgers (in a frying pan with seasoning, butter, and olive oil) with organic beef for dinner.  Yum.  I topped them with salsa...no cheese (obviously no buns).  I ate a few sweet potato chips with the salsa as well.  I LOVE the way I'm eating right now.  I never feel like I'm compromising. 

Hope you all have a great Friday!  Love you!

I'm ready for our walk, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment