Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some recipes for your consideration

I have been looking for some ideas for my contribution to Book Club tonight and decided to add some of what I found to my folder of recipes. I figured I might as well share them with you, too!
These are from MDA website and Primal Blueprint Cookbook.
I don't know if this will work, but try pasting this link or just get to it via the email I sent. I don't know how to make the link the way Ashley does..... Computer/internet wins again.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mKxmlnybBB_sTAuJOSL_TbFXmoxYk15Q2P_d7Sjjqbw/edit?hl=en_US

2 comments:

  1. You're funny. I'm a blogging genius, I guess. I clicked the button that said "link" on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bite me, smarty pants. Perhaps you can show the old woman where that button is.

    ReplyDelete