Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 11

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like time is flying!  I had a fantastic lunch today -- ginormous salad with chicken on top.  The rest of my food was pretty much par for the course (Primal Fuel shake, quest bar, Greek yogurt w/blueberries, apple, leftover chili, sweet potato chips, and a bit of dark chocolate). 

I am hoping today was my worst day of the cold -- which really hasn't been that bad, just nagging really.  I'm heading to bed pretty early tonight, so we'll hope the kiddo lets me get some solid chunks of sleep in.

This weekend is our last one as a family for a few months.  Kev heads to Afghanistan via Dubai on Tuesday evening.  I'm going to leave early from work on Monday and stay home on Tuesday to spend as much time as I can with him before he goes.  We're going to have prime filets and crab cakes (a worthy splurge) this weekend to make sure Kev gets some great eating in before he goes back to the world of military dining facilities.  Blah.

I'll send you guys my story that I sent in to MDA the other day so you can read it, if you're interested.  Probably do that tomorrow.  Well, I hope you all had a good one today.  Get ready for the weekend!  Make the most of it and prep your stuff for next week.  It makes life a lot easier.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment