Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ready for Week 3

I ate pizza yesterday.....
I was ready to beat myself up about it but then I considered what I had really eaten. It was a super thin and crispy crust and the crust was the only really "off the challenge" part of the meal. Lots of meat (too much salt), a bit of cheese, and not nearly enough vegetables. So the worst part of the cheat was that I didn't get enough good food. I was famished and lazy. The best part of yesterday was that after having eaten the pizza, I had the carton of cookie dough ice cream in my hand but I put it back in the freezer without opening it.

Today is a new day. The cold is just a mild annoyance at this point. I had a protein shake for breakfast and will follow that with a hard-boiled egg when I finish my post and I'll munch on veggies while I do USO work. Dan and I will have a late lunch of prime filet before the game, so I shouldn't have any problem staying true while at the stadium. I may bring a Quest Bar....

Good day to my Primal Journey buddies and prepare for a GREAT week ahead!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment