Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 10

Well, I just sent in my Primal story to Mark's Daily Apple. It will be interesting to see if he selects it as one of the ones that he posts on his site...I had a great meal day and a great workout day!  Not so great for sleep or play though.  I did have a wonderful meal with my folks tonight (to celebrate my Daddio's birthday!).

My menu throughout the day was: A primal fuel shake, cafe americano w/cream, quest bar, berries, greek yogurt, leftover chili, a chunk of dark chocolate, a couple raw oysters, steamed mussels, broccolini, and prosciutto crusted steelhead trout.  YUM!

I did a quick CrossFit workout this morning (front squats and handstand pushups) and followed that up with 10 sprints.

It was a good day!  How was yours?

1 comment:

  1. I had a fantabuluos day with Riley! I drank a protein shake on the way to Danville after my workout, ate a quest bar mid-morning and some of Ashley's awesome chili for lunch. I ate coho salmon on sauteed swiss chard (new taste treat for me) and mushrooms and a salad for dinner. I did eat the strawberry chiffon out of the middle of the shortbread for dessert and the rhubarb from the birthday dessert they brought to Dan, but I won't beat myself up about it. It was a "controlled" cheat -- how do you like that?
    I'm making a Primal/Paleo something to take to Book Club tonight.
    Have a great and very productive day!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete