Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 16

Well, I'm hunkering down into "single parent mode."  We just got home from dropping Kev off at the airport.  I know Kev and I will be able to handle these 60 days (+/- a few) fine...but the hardest part are going to be the major changes in Riley while Kev is gone.  At the same time, the major changes that Kevin will get to see while he's home for 60 days (+/- a few) will be amazing!  We are really looking forward to the quality family time we're going to be able to have after each rotation -- it will make the time apart worth it for sure.

So, I'm extra motivated to keep up with the Primal stuff while Kev is gone (I'm going to clean out the pantry) and I hope that he is impressed with the progress that I hope I'll make.  I just have to make sure I don't get bogged down and I keep fueling my body.  It's going to take a lot of energy to keep up with all the chores around the house -- Kev leaves A LOT of slack for me to pick up.  I think this lifestyle is the perfect thing to keep me going though!

I'm going to get back into the fitness routine tomorrow.  I've been taking it easy the last few days to help get over this nagging cold.  I think we are past the worst of it, so I feel comfortable doing some heavy lifting and/or sprinting tomorrow.  Eating has been great (steak twice in the last three days for me!!).  And I have plenty of hard boiled eggs to last the rest of the week.

I hope you all are doing well.  Keep me posted on your progress...I feel like I'm talking to myself on here sometimes.  I love you all and please keep Kev in your thoughts (I'll make sure I keep you posted on what he's up to).

No comments:

Post a Comment