Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 12

It's AWESOME to get to come home early!  And even better that my little man is so giggly!  We are having a great time playing on the floor of the family room.

Well, today has been another good food day.  I'm actually eating a bowl of Greek yogurt with some almond slivers, Primal Fuel, and a few cacao nibs...call it an early dessert ; )  I'm not sure what I'm going to have for dinner tonight.  Perhaps bacon and eggs.  I bought a bag of grapefruit for weekend breakfasts.  I sometimes have trouble getting a meal when Kev and I are on the go on weekends, so I thought grapefruit would be a perfect option.  I bought a box of Stevia "In The Raw" as well, so I'll sweeten it very slightly with that if it's too tart for me.  I've actually gotten to the point where I don't need to sweeten things all that much -- if any.  I don't even use sugar or any type of sweetener in my coffee now.  Still use cream, but that's it.

I'm going to take the young man on a walk with the doggies later.  I'm looking forward to that.  I just hope it doesn't cool off too much in the meantime.  I'm also going to get a good heavy lift in. 

I hope you all had a good week and that your weekend shapes up well too!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment