Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 15!

It's the beginning of week 3!  I hope you all are starting to see results.  I've been getting a lot of compliments from folks at work (who all saw me when I was ginormously pregnant with Riley).  I am very pleased with how my body looks these days...but it needs to get back in FUNCTIONAL shape now.  I want to be able to lift heavy weights and run fast again.  Right now, I have limited strength and very little wind.  I'll get there, I know, it's just a little slower going than I'd like.

I made a bundle of hard boiled eggs for the week and subsequently ate very well today.  I plan on doing the same tomorrow.  Might make steak for lunch (since I'll be home prior to taking Kev to the airport in the afternoon). 

By the way, I did some research on the new Quest Bars that they revealed today -- NO SUCRALOSE!  WOOOOO!  They use Stevia as the sweetener instead.  While it IS a sugar alcohol, it's erythritol and it is a big fat ZERO on the glycemic index.  Check them out.  They sold out of the "Cinnamon Roll" flavor prototype they revealed today.  But they are going to reveal a new flavor for the next four weeks (on Monday mornings).  So, like them on Facebook if you're interested in keeping track of this new PRIMAL FRIENDLY development.  I'm thrilled.  I'll let you know how they taste when I get mine (hopefully by the end of this week).

Well, it's time to feed the little man (the most Primal of us all).  I love you guys.  I'll keep you posted on Kev's travels tomorrow and let you know when he gets to Afghanistan safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment