Saturday, October 1, 2011

Steady on

Other than wild Maine blueberry pancakes this morning, it has been another steady day. We tend to eat two meals per day up here. The pancakes didn't hold me - duh - so I made an enormous salad, added a hard-boiled egg, and ate that on the way to the restaurant for dinner!!! At the restaurant, I finished my meal with beets and a bunless hamburger. I am very satisfied and I'm happy that little "cheats" are not able to derail me. That is a new concept for me. In the past, I'd be more likely to say, "screw it" and decide to start again tomorrow. Now I feel so much more in control. I think it has to be because I understand what I am trying to do and it makes sense in the LONG run. I want to be healthy and to provide my body with the appropriate fuel for feeling energized and strong.
Have a great rest of your weekend! Lib, I hope your birthday was wonderful and Dave, I hope yours is, too!!
Love, Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment