Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 23

Can you believe the challenge is almost over?  I can't.  But I also am not giving up any of this when the 30 days comes to an end...

Right now I just wanted to share that I am THRILLED that my friends at Quest have come out with bars that are made with STEVIA instead of Splenda or whatever they were using before.  Their first flavor was Cinnamon Roll (SOOOOOO GOOD!!!) and the second was Chocolate Peanut Butter (boo, legumes, but I got some anyway).  You all should try them if you're looking for quick meal solutions.  Plus they satisfy the sweet tooth superbly!  Hooray for Quest Bars!

Well, I'm off to tend to Riley.  He has good timing with his little stomach bugs and eye goopies...I got to stay home with him on my birthday!!  Woo hoo!  Best birthday gift ever!

Love you guys!

P.S.  I meant to tell you all that the pumpkin pancake recipe makes about 4 medium sized pancakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment