Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 26

Still going strong.  I'm really enjoying myself too!  I love feeling this good about what I'm eating with NO guilt!

Thank you all for making my birthday so nice!  My mom made me an incredible PRIMAL meal -- it was truly a feast.  I loved all the leftovers too!  They made taking lunch the next few days no-brainers when I was getting ready in the morning.  She left the recipes too, so I'm anxious to try these out on Kev when he gets home -- I think he'll love them.

So, my major vice right now is dark chocolate.  I just can't completely kick the sweet tooth.  Now I am very cautious about the ingredients -- no added crap (soy lechtin, blah, and stuff like that) and very high quality chocolate.  I only have a piece or two a day -- but still more than I probably should.  Oh well. 80/20 right?

I'm glad to see you are back, Aunt Libby!  And it's great that your heartburn is gone!!!! wooo!!

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment