Saturday, October 15, 2011

What now?

Well, even though the challenge is over (officially anyway), I think we're all just at the beginning.  I've seen tremendous results and I feel comfortable adapting certain things about the Primal lifestyle to fit my needs/wants/desires...and obligations.  I am very anxious to complete the chapter of my life that includes my ridiculous commute and sitting behind a desk for several hours each day.  I am looking forward to traveling and spending lots of time playing outside with my family next year!  I will try to make the most of the little time I do have off until then...163 days left!

So, I think we ought to use this blog to primarily share recipes and any other advice we have for one another along the way.  What do you all think?  I'm going to try out some pumpkin recipes tomorrow -- so I'll be sure to share with you the results (and I'll include pictures if they're pretty).  I'd like to try to use fresh pumpkin at some point...but I'm not sure I'm ready for that at this point...not that it's hard, but just that it requires a little more attention than a can of pumpkin does and I have very little extra attention to give at this point ;)

Well, I hope you all are having a good weekend.  I love you all heaps!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, fearless leader! I have also seen great results in that I feel good and managed to shed 4 lbs.. I'd like to shed more excess tonnage and I like being conscientious about fueling my body. I think using this venue to share ideas, progress, and recipes is terrific!
    I love you all heaps, too!

    ReplyDelete